Invest here, earn easy, quick and, what is most important, SAFE

Google

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Make money with your site or blog

You have your own site or blog, with interesting ideas, u used traffic,woodoo magic or whatever elde to actually made people to come and see him. But, why not get some money from your's hard work? I think you already heard about google adsense. Yeah, that's the one, you get paid for having ADS on your site/blog. But hey, why only adsense? I stumbled on this one today, surfing Linkreferral. It's called BidVertiser. They are also paying you for having their ADS on your precious site/blog. Added that today on mine blog, and in few minutes, voila: someone clicked on link, an I got 26 cents. You may say: "only 26 cents, pocket money". But, try to multiply that with possible 10, 100 or 1000. Not so much pocket money, huh? So, go ahead and click on banner below, you will not be disappointed ;)





1 comment:

Madison Mancinelli said...

If only I could get people to click on my Bidvertiser!! Love your blog, lots of great tips. I will be back! (i did clidk your ads while I was here!!)

Lords Of Traffic

Your Ad Here